Back to Top
You are here
- What instructional tools are provided in the kit for the physician and delivery staff?
- Will the family banking provider actively contact the labor and delivery staff for you?
- Does the hospital have designated staff that are trained to collect cord blood?
- What collection method does the bank use: gravity drip or blood draw?
- Is the collection blood bag sterile, both inside and out, so that it can be used in the operating room for a C-section?
- Does the bank provide the option of collecting additional stem cells from the tissue of the umbilical cord or the placenta?