You are here
Hawaii Cord Blood Bank
Hawaii Cord Blood Bank is strictly a collection organization that sends cord blood to the laboratory of Bloodworks Northwest in Seattle.
The Hawaii Cord Blood Bank is an independent, non-profit, community service organization whose mission is to support measures aimed at improving patient access to transplant, including the collection and public banking of umbilical cord blood from Hawaii's ethnically diverse population.
- Adventist Health Castle, Kailua, Hawaii
- Kaiser Permanente Moanalua Medical Center, Honolulu, Hawaii
- Kapi'olani Medical Center, Honolulu, Hawaii
- Queen's Medical Center, Honolulu, Hawaii
- Tripler Army Medical Center, Honolulu, Hawaii