Você está aqui
AABB: Public & Family
FACT: Public & Family
StemCyte is a global cord blood therapeutics company. StemCyte participates in the US network of public cord blood banks operated by d. In addition, StemCyte operates the National Cord Blood Bank of Taiwan, whose units are also listed with Be The Match. The StemCyte laboratory and repository in California is accredited under the international FACT standards, and provides both public donation and family storage for US parents.
The StemCyte transplant list has been growing steadily. Their California laboratory had 800 cord blood transplants as of Aug. 2008. World-wide, StemCyte provided over 1,300 cord blood units to over 200 transplant centers, to treat over 40 conditions, by Nov. 2010. As of Nov. 2012, StemCyte has shipped over 1700 cord blood units to transplant physicians in 68 countries, around the globe.
The list of hospitals that collect donations for StemCyte as of July 2018:
- Kaiser Permanente, Los Angeles OB (Sunset Blvd), CA
- Kaiser Permanente, West LA, CA
- Kaiser Permanente, Fontana, CA
- Kaiser Permanente, Ontario, CA
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center, Long Beach, CA
- Sharp Mary Birch Hospital, San Diego, CA
- White Memorial Hospital, Los Angeles, CA
StemCyte collection hospitals in California are funded by the California Umbilical Cord Blood Collection Program (UCBCP).