Usted está aquí
Gencure: Texas Cord Blood Bank
Texas Cord Blood Bank is a division of the South Texas Blood & Tissue Center, and since 2014 is affiliated with GenCure. The AABB accreditation for GenCure is held by South Texas Blood & Tissue Center donor pavilion.
The Texas Cord Blood Bank, located in San Antonio, is strategically located to collect cord blood units that reflect the rich ethnic diversity of Texas. Cord blood can be used to treat patients with certain cancers and fatal blood disorders, but it is important to have collections that match the genetics of the patients. The Texas Cord Blood Bank is also active in research and development of regenerative medicine therapies that utilize the blood and tissues of the afterbirth.
Collection hospitals as of October 2021:
- Methodist Hospital - San Antonio
- Methodist Stone Oak Hospital - San Antonio
- Metropolitan Methodist Hospital - San Antonio
- St. David’s Medical Center - Austin
- St. David’s North Austin Medical Center - Austin
- Women's Hospital at Renaissance - Edinburg
Free: 8553265764 ext.1865
Dirección: First Park Ten Blvd, San Antonio, TX 78213
Correo electrónico: email@example.com