Sie sind hier
Register for AABB 2021 Virtual Annual Meeting
AABB invites all members of the blood and biotherapies community to join us for the 2021 AABB Virtual Annual Meeting, to be held October 17-19.
Registration for the event is now open. The 2021 AABB Virtual Annual Meeting will feature a robust program of education sessions led by world-renowned experts, a series of oral and poster abstract presentations covering the latest research in the field, and a virtual exhibit hall showcasing new products and services from industry partners.
New this year:
- AABB will host the event on a new state-of-the-art virtual platform, with enhanced opportunities for attendees to connect with one another.
- This meeting features an increased number of education and research sessions on biotherapies.
- This year’s meeting includes a new track focusing on the fundamentals of transfusion medicine, designed specifically for our early-career colleagues.
- For the first time, AABB is pleased to offer Spanish translation (in subtitles) for the majority of sessions.
- Daily meeting registration is available in 2021. Please note that daily registrations will not have access to the on-demand sessions.
- AABB plans to unveil their new organization name at the 2021 Annual Meeting.
The program of the 2021 AABB Virtual Annual Meeting is designed to help advance the field, promote practice-changing research and further attendees’ professional development. At the forefront of this year’s meeting will be the education sessions and high-quality research presented—two aspects that make AABB’s Annual Meeting the preeminent event for the field. The deadline for abstract submission has closed, and accepted abstracts will be published in the journal Transfusion. AABB will present up to 10 Outstanding Abstract Awards for Trainees, chosen by peer review and determination of scientific merit and abstract quality.
“The Selection of Abstracts Committee first and foremost looks for high quality, innovative research that will move the field forward,” said Melissa Cushing, MD, chair of the Committee. “Whether the topic is in leadership, administrative, scientific, clinical or quality, we require sound research methodology and originality.”
As always, the AABB Annual Meeting is the place for the field to come together, discuss the latest advances and challenges, and help move the field forward. As the blood and biotherapies field continues to work together to address the challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic, the 2021 AABB Virtual Annual Meeting provides an important opportunity to connect with colleagues on both a personal and professional level.