Você está aqui
ClinImmune Labs is an academic-based biotechnology company located in the University of Colorado’s Anschutz Medical Campus in Aurora, Colorado. The laboratory processes cord blood donations for the University of Colorado Cord Blood Bank and the St. Louis Cord Blood Bank. Both of these programs have been funded by HRSA to collect racially diverse donations for the national cord blood inventory.
As of Sept 2018, ClinImmune processes donations from the hospitals listed below in the western US. ClinImmune receives support to processes cord blood donations from hospitals in Arizona via the Arizona Biomedical Research Commission. Collection hospitals in California are funded by the California Umbilical Cord Blood Collection Program (UCBCP).
- St. Joseph's Hospital in Phoenix, AZ
- Maricopa Medical Center in Phoenix, AZ
- Tucson Medical Center, Tucson, AZ
- Community Regional Medical Center, Fresno, CA
As of Sept 2018, ClinImmune processes donations from these hospitals in Missouri under the name St. Louis Cord Blood Bank:
- Mercy Hospital Saint Louis, St. Louis, MO
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center, St. Louis, MO
- SSM Health DePaul Hospital, Bridgeton, MO
- SSM Health St. Clare Hospital, Fenton, MO
- SSM Health St. Joseph's Hospital - Lake St. Louis, Lake St. Louis, MO
- SSM Health St. Joseph's Hospital - St. Charles, St. Charles, MO
- SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital, St. Louis, MO
- St. Luke's Hospital, Chesterfield, MO
ClinImmune was profiled in our July 2015 newsletter. In addition to cord blood banking, ClinImmune Labs provides high resolution HLA-DNA typing, hematopoietic stem cell and pancreatic islet cell processing, flow cytometry and regulatory oversight to the cord blood bank.
As of July 2016, the University of Colorado public bank has consented over 40,000 women and banked over 10,000 cord blood units, of which more than 800 have been transplanted at 125 different transplant centers in the United States and abroad.
Starting in 2018, ClinImmune Labs acquired the St. Louis Cord Blood Bank inventory and processing services.