You are here
Family Bank: MyCord
MyCord is a private umbilical cord banking division of Cellugen Biotech Pvt. Ltd. (formerly known as Unistem Biosciences). MyCord offers storage of stem cells isolated from both cord blood and cord tissue, as well as amnion membrane. MyCord is one of the cord blood banks licensed by the government of India.
Labs and Locations
Cellugen Biotech Pvt. Ltd. (formerly Unistem Biosciences) provides a full spectrum of stem cell solutions, from research and therapy to the preservation of stem cells from the umbilical cord for personal and public use. Cellugen Biotech provides stem cell therapy at their affiliated hospital, Mayom, located in Gurgaon, a satellite city of Delhi. Cellugen Biotech is dedicated to therapeutic applications utilizing adult stem cells derived from the umbilical cord.
Mycord Precious Plan (MPP) Package Description:
- Cord Blood Stem Cells (HSCs) manually processed, tested and stored with individual attention to each sample
- Cord Tissue Stem Cells (MSCs) isolated and stored along with direct storage of Cord Tissue
- Amniotic Membrane collected and subject to positive outcome of research, to be stored for your future use
- Storage for 21 years
Services provided upon retrieval of Cord Blood:
- Banked Umbilical Cord Blood Stem Cells (HSCs) to be given to the child for autologous use or for a member of the immediate family, as requested by the client, for allogenic use.
- HLA Typing for immediate family at the time of retrieval for both donor and recipient
- Upto ₹ 2 million for Quality Assurance
- Upto ₹ 2 million for Transplant Assistance
- Free transportation of sample worldwide for transplant
- Colony Forming Units (CFU) assay at the time of retrieval.
Services provided upon retrieval of Cord Tissue:
- Up to 500 million ready-to-use Cord Tissue Stem Cells (MSCs) given for the child whose specimen is stored with CelluGen for autologous use
- Collection charges extra as applicable at birthing center
- Taxes, if any, will be applicable