Find a Family Cord Blood Bank
Cord Blood Center - Czech compare bank:
Cord Blood Center CZ is currently the only company certified in the
Czech Republic to save cord blood privately for the baby from which it
came. Cord Blood Center CZ is running its own processing and storage
facility in Czech Republic since 2010, with facilities are approved and
audited by national authority - State Institute for Drug Control. The
CORD BLOOD CENTER GROUP operates 4 processing and 8 storage facilities,
all licensed under local regulation, in Romania (labs in Cluj-Napoca and
Bucharest), Slovak Republic (Eurocord-Slovakia lab), Czech Republic,
Prices for Czech Republic:
- CBC Classic collection: 12 monthly installments 830 CZK + 1490 CZK annual storage
- Shipment fees are always part of the contract, no hidden fees.
- Storage fees are charged annually which secure continuous cash flow and eliminates any possible risk of company insolvency.
- Parents are not charged any fee if cord blood is not suitable for transplantation.
- CBC Premium collection from umbilical cord and placenta: 12 x 1480 CZK + 1880 CZK annual storage.
Narodni Tkanove Centrum compare bank:
Narodni Tkanove Centrum, the National Tissue Bank of the Czech Republic, also offers cord blood banking for families.