How is the website of the Parent's Guide to Cord Blood unique?
- Only searchable map of US donation locations.
- Only worldwide directory of private/family cord blood banks that is actively maintained.
- Only website offering a Compare Banks tool that is not a marketing feature of one of the Banks.
- Only list of "diseases treated" that differentiates between standard vs. experimental therapy, and whether the treatment uses stem cells from the patient vs. a donor.
- Only cord blood web site that is accredited by Health on the Net (HON) standards for accuracy and ethics.