You are here
San Diego Cord Blood Bank
The San Diego Cord Blood Bank was formerly known as the Ashley Ross Cord Blood Program. For several years they were maintaining their cord blood inventory but lacked finances to collect new donations. In 2013 their cord blood program was reactivated with new partnerships.
Collection sites at hospitals in California are funded by the California Umbilical Cord Blood Collection Program (UCBCP).
Collection sites as of April 2016:
- Naval Medical Center, San Diego, CA
- Scripps Mercy Hospital, San Diego, CA
- Scripps Memorial Hospital, La Jolla, CA
- Sutter Medical Center, Sacramento, CA
- UC Davis Medical Center, Sacramento, CA
Contact infoAddress: 3636 Gateway Center Avenue. San Diego