You are here
Family Bank: International Stemcell Services Ltd. (ISSL)
AboutInternational Stemcell Services Ltd. (ISSL) is India’s Premier Knowledge Based Company to provide a full array of stem cell-based solutions.
Labs and LocationsInternational Stemcell Services Limited
Your Wellness, Our Goal
Business ExperienceISSL is founded by a team of scientists headed by Dr. S. G. A. Rao, former Head of Department of Chemotherapy and Stem Cell Biology, Cancer Research Institute, Tata Memorial Centre, Mumbai.
International Stem cell Services aims to provide cost-effective options for stem cell-based services. From the beginning, International Stemcell Services has been working intensively with clinicians to increase the therapeutic utility of adult stem cells and cord blood stem cell therapy.
• First company to provide preservation of umbilical cord-derived stem cells.
• First company to conduct clinical trials using adult stem cells.
• First company to publish clinical data using adult stem cells.
• Only company that is heavily investing in research and development.
• Only company providing clinical-grade stem cells for therapeutic purposes.
• Only company to provide stem cell banking from all major sources of adult stem cells viz. bone marrow, lipoaspirate (fat), mobilized peripheral blood, and umbilical cord/ cord blood.
ISSL has, in agreement with ICMR, exclusive rights to conduct clinical research using the newly discovered Very Small Embryonic-like Stem cells (VSELSCs).
Our Services :
• Cord blood stem banking
• Umbilical cord derived Mesenchymal stem cell banking.
• Adult Bone marrow Banking.
• Peripheral Blood Mobilized banking
• Stem cells from Lipoaspirate (Adipose Tissue Banking)
• PRP preparation.
• Tissue Engineering.
Clinical studies performed at ISSL have demonstrated the safety and effectiveness of adult stem cells in treating a number of diseases which includes:
a. Critical limb ischemia
b. Diabetic Foot Ulcer
d. Chronic Kidney Disease
e. Chronic Liver Disease
f. Spinal Cord Injury
g. Muscular Dystrophy
i. Dendritic Cell Therapy for Cancer