Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
The StemCyte transplant list has been growing steadily. Their California laboratory had 800 cord blood transplants as of Aug. 2008. World-wide, StemCyte provided over 1,300 cord blood units to over 200 transplant centers, to treat over 40 conditions, by Nov. 2010. As of Nov. 2012, StemCyte has shipped over 1700 cord blood units to transplant physicians in 68 countries, around the globe.
The list of hospitals which collect donations for StemCyte as of Sept. 2013:
- Kaiser Permanente, Los Angeles, CA
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center, Long Beach, CA
- White Memorial Hospital, Los Angeles, CA
- Sharp Mary Birch Hospital, San Diego, CA
- St. John's Providence Hospital and Medical Center, Detroit, MI